- Once you've downloaded (recommended) or viewed the list, just send the cdtrk # instead of the name and artist. For example, if you want "Do you want to get away" by Shannon just enter "o01041". It would be more accurate to copy and paste the cdtrk # to a text file. After you finish the list you can copy and paste the contents on my Contact Page. Sample Contact Page
- After I receive your request I will get to work on the your list. Sending you an e-mail of the songs you have chosen and a estimate of how many CDs you will need if you decide to put the MP3s on a CD.
- There are two types of audio CDs, Standard and MP3. One is standard audio cd. Is the cd like the ones you buy in stores. It can be played in cars or on stereo systems.
- The second type is the mp3 CD. The difference between the two is: on standard CDs, tracks are limited to about 12 - 18 tracks per CD. MP3 CDs you can have over 10 hours of music and over 131 tracks. The problem is you can only play the MP3 CD on your computer or a CD player that plays MP3s. My recommendation is to buy a MP3 player.
- Last but not lease, if you want to be notified when I've update the music list, let me know.